I am now accepting applications to join my pattern testing team! Please note: most of my patterns use angled stitches. It will be helpful if you’ve worked with my designs before applying to test. If you haven’t, I have a free pattern you can try here. https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/heart-mug-rug-2
Once approved, a tester will receive the pattern for free in chart and written form (Mosaic
Overlay Crochet). In return, I will use photos from the tester to promote the
pattern in social media and print when it’s released to the public. I also have a weekly progress photo check-in on Fridays during the testing period.
If you are interested in applying to become a pattern tester for me, please send an email to [email protected] with the following:
- Sample photos of your mosaic overly crochet work (make the free sample above if you haven’t made any of my designs before)
- Years of crochet experience
- Hours per week you plan to devote to testing
- Do you prefer to use charts or written patterns? (you will compare both formats as you work if you are a tester, but I like to know your preference)
- Have you been a pattern tester before?
Please let me know which design you’re interested in testing in your email.
I look forward to getting to know you better! ♥